Thursday 25 April 2013

Research, Research, Research...

So this week I have started my research into the Shabby Chic Style and Shabby Chic Designers...
I plan to look at Rachel Ashwell, Cath Kidston, Laura Ashley and Kirstie Allsopp... Yes I love Kirstie, her most recent TV Show, Kirstie's Vintage Home explored upcycling and vintage things, a perfect link for my project as Shabby Chic is a Vintage Style. 

OOooo... Did you know Kirstie Allsopp is Cath Kidston's cousin?!! 

I also created a Shabby Chic Board on my Pinterest Account, below are some beautiful images I found but there are more on my board... click here!






Also check out... 
Rachel Ashwell's Website
Cath Kidston's Website
Laura Ashley Website 
and... Kirstie's Website

Some examples of Upcycling... So very Clever!!




...and my personal favourite...

... just WOW! 


No comments:

Post a Comment