I really had fun visitng a few gift shops in Bristol and collecting samples of their shop bags, business cards, stickers and asking a few main questions about their logos and store names.
The questions I asked were:
1. How did you come up with your store name? and is there a particular reason for choosing it?
2. Why have you chosen the Font you have for your Store Name/Sign?
3. What is the official logo?
4. How did you come up with the logo? and why have you chosen this particular design and its colours?
5. Do you provide a gift wrap service and what is special about it?
The shops I visited were:
♥ One Hundred
♥ Iota Bristol www.iotabristol.com
♥ Vinegar Hill www.vinegarhill.co.uk
♥ Cath Kidson www.cathkidston.co.uk
♥ Evolution www.evolutiongifts.co.uk
♥ Artemis www.artemisbristol.co.uk
I definitely recommend a visit even just to their websites! :D