Monday 28 May 2012

3D

For the last term of the year, we explored Ceramics! 

Here are a few things I made...


Cylindrical Vase, made from Red Earthenware Clay with a Clear Glaze on the flower's petals.

Thumb Pots, made from Red Earthenware Clay with White Slip and Clear Glaze. 

Thumb Pot, made from Grey Stoneware Clay. I altered the shape of a basic thumb pot, by changing the form of the rim. Decorated with Black Slip and a Clear Glaze.


Thumb Pot, made from Grey Stoneware Clay. I altered the shape of a basic thumb pot, by adding a base.
I decorated it by adding Green and Black Slip using a squeeze bottle and then added a Clear Glaze.

Plate made on a potters wheel, from Grey Stoneware Clay. I used different sized paint brushes and different colour Slips to decorate the plate. To finish I added a Clear Glaze. 


No comments:

Post a Comment