Friday 18 May 2012

Final Pieces

So, I finally finished my final pieces, I think I went a bit mad, I had soo many ideas for where the logo could be placed, but I stuck to these... 


T-shirt based on the iconic 'I  NY' T-shirt. To in keep with natural products and a feminine target buyer, I choose 100% cotton shirt and a feminine style shirt. 
'I Love Strawberry Inc.' was screen printed.
Envelope Pillow, fabrics are all cotton. measures 40 x 40cm.

Pillow and Top.


Tote Bag - Front & Back. Made from calico and red cotton. 
'I Love Strawberry Inc.' was screen printed.
Small Strawberries on back were printed with handmade Foam Stamp.


Apron. Made from calico, red cotton, black ribbon and black lace. 
'I Love Strawberry Inc.' was screen printed.


...And Finally the Packaging. This packaging would be used for small gifts. However the Brown Bag could be used for any items bought from the 'shop' as it could be made in a range of sizes. 

Brown Bag, I chose brown as I think it gives a quirky feel, and it definitely works as seen in shops like Iota and Vinegar Hill. 'I Love Strawberry Inc.' was screen printed. The Strawberry Boxes come in 2 sizes and are made from beautiful embossed red paper, green card, brown string, a wooden button and black stick on dots.  The printed logo on the Tissue Paper was done using a handmade Foam Stamp.

Boxes from front.

Boxes from Top.
I also created a Business Card... My Inspiration came mainly from Iota's Business Card... simple yet effective!



Hope you like :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment